Via Einstein - Cascina Codazza, Lodi
The CAT.AL cluster is an aggregation of Lombardy companies, universities and research centres that work together to be the driving force behind sustainable economic growth in order to promote and maintain the European scientific and technical leadership of the Lombard agricultural and agrifood industry.
- help companies and research centres cooperate to become more competitive and innovative through technology development, promotion of expertise in Lombardy and creating new high-tech jobs;
- become a collector that acknowledges excellence and needs of Lombard companies and research centres and study the regional, national and European competitive settings;
- be a centre of expertise to support public decision-makers in developing programmes related to the Regional Smart Specialisation Strategy;
- develop a sense of belonging to the Cluster through the awareness that technologies are sources of growth and competitiveness;
- promote internationalisation through the Cluster model.