Via Pantano 9, Milano
LE2C represents the Lombard production system for energy and the environment with particular reference to the following technological areas:
- power generation - conventional and nuclear energy;
- renewable energies;
- smart grid - intelligent energy transmission and distribution;
- energy efficiency;
- water management and water purification;
- sustainable construction (civil and industrial).
- make the production system for energy and the production of clean technologies stronger and more competitive, working for its continuous development and its attractiveness;
- support associated companies, in particular SMEs, ensuring their continued growth, skills development, long-lasting competitiveness;
- transform the concept of supply chains into value chains by identifying and providing integrated and competitive solutions for the production, distribution and rational use of energy;
- develop and integrate the chain through specific lines of action: matching of partners, internationalisation, innovation and technology transfer, access to regional and European funds.